Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 110

Thread: More Bad Luck

  1. #11
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Sorry to hear all that shit Rog.. Hang in there bud.. It's got to get better.... I just know it!
    [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thinking of you. So very sorry about all this Rog. Hope you return soon.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh honey we all going to be here for you and you are in all our prayers

    Ill be thinking about you try and check in to tell us all that your doing ok,

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This looks like my last post until.... They are shutting us off in the morning, I pick up my final check tomorrow & I got to try & find a way down to my home town (90 miles), and try to find my brother or someone who can let me store my stuff, Then I gotta find some of my old friends (That I haven't seen in several years) & see if I can find someone with a pick up or van who would be willing to help move me for not much cash. Oh yeah and get it done within 2 weeks so we can clean this apartment and not have to pay stupid ass fines.

    I appreciate all of you and your thoughts and prayers. Pickles your hints will come in handy over the next 60 days as I try to start from Zero and battle back onto my feet.

    My friends, please keep an eye out for each other and for those that believe, please keep praying. It may be a while, But I WILL SEE Y'ALL AGAIN!!!

    roger

  5. #15
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It won't be the same without you Roger!
    You are a good man and deserve a happy turnaround.
    I'll be concentrating my thoughts and prayers in that area!
    Take care of yourself, my friend!
    And hurry back home to your internet family!
    We'll leave a light on for you!
    Good luck Mr. Ella!
    Gus

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Roger, I'm sorry I didn't see this before now.
    I wish you all the best and hope you can be back with all of us soon.
    Keep your chin up. *HUGGS*

  7. #17
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Roger, I just noticed this now. I am sooo sorry to hear about everything you are going through.

    I am sure I am speaking for everyone in saying that our thoughts are prayers are with you!!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello my Friends, Thank you for all the prayers & good thoughts, they Do make a difference.

    I couldn't get hold of my brother for a couple of weeks, because he has a spot at a campground over in Indiana. My sister picked me up and brought me down here. I have slept on her floor for a few nights, and a couple of friends have let me crash with them. I am kinda bouncing from one space to another.

    I am trying to get a low income apartment here, If I get it My rent would be $23 a month, but I have to come up with a deposit and another deposit on the utilitys, I am trying to get help from the local charities and I should know something by the end of next week.

    My faith is still strong, my emotions are (nearly) under control, and I'm looking forward to the future.

    Thanks again everyone for your support, From the bottom of my heart, I really do appreciate it.

    Take care.

    jollly rog [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You keep up the Spirit Rog and this will be a distant memory some day!!!

  10. #20
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Every cloud has a silver lining!
    Hang tough my friend!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •